Understand the different types of expense reimbursement fraud and how you can build a strong prevention and detection program.
Many organizations spend their time and energy focused on external fraud. But what about the threat from within? According to the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE), organizations across the globe lose 5% of annual revenue to internal or occupational fraud. This percentage has likely increased as a result of the global pandemic, which resulted in disruption to normal operations and shifted the way we work. In this topic, we will be diving into expense reimbursement fraud. Expense reimbursement fraud is not a new problem; it is an ongoing threat to organizations of all shapes and sizes. This topic will cover the types of expense reimbursement fraud and discuss how you can build a strong prevention and detection program to drive down risk and enhance your anti-fraud culture along the way.
- Manager in Accenture’s Fraud & Financial Crimes consulting practice
- Specializes in fraud strategy, fraud risk and maturity assessments, and fraud prevention solutions
- Has spent the last 6+ years helping clients solve their toughest fraud challenges, with clients in both the public and private sectors spanning from large complex federal agencies to Fortune 100 and 500 companies across multiple industries
- A recognized and award-winning fraud risk management thought leader; winning two author awards in 2021 and contributing as a lead author in the development of industry guidance used both in government and in the private sector
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- M.S. degree in accounting, James Madison University
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.