Understand what can cause workplace productivity issues and learn many paths to resolve these problems.
Do you love going to work or dread it? Do you feel that your work environment allows you to be the most successful employee you can be, or is it holding you back from doing your job? Do you look forward to your time in the office, or you can't leave fast enough? Studies show that more than 65% of the workforce can't stand, or is completely disengaged, from their office resulting in huge losses in productivity, sending retention rates to historic lows, and making more than 75% of people feel they are not safe or productive at their jobs. This topic helps empower you (whether it is your job or not) to understand what is causing your workplace issues and gives you many paths to resolve the issues. You will be clear on what impacts workplace productivity and simple to complex approaches to shift your workplace, whether it's your job to do that or not. The material also provides a quick assessment to help you pinpoint where to focus first based on the issues at your workplace. Join us for a quick-paced, easily applicable topic to make your workplace more productive.
The Thrival Company
- CXO of The Thrival Company — Because survival is not enough (www.thrivalcompany.com)
- Thrival is an accredited provider of continuing education credits to professionals in accounting, HR, PD, auditing, engineering, project management, environmental, health and safety, and many more areas
- Founder of Your Corporate Shrink (www.yourcorporateshrink.com), offering management consulting and coaching support to over 50 different business and government sectors
- Lead content developer at Training That Does Not Suck (www.ttdns247.com)
- Our practice emphasizes all aspects of organizational development, performance improvement, operational infrastructure design, and driving positive and measurable behavior/culture change using the best technological and psychological methods
- Global keynote speaker and corporate trainer on the topics of leadership, team building, entrepreneurship, culture/behavior change, HR attraction/retention, and driving positive global and systemic transformation
- Author of Mission to Million$ — Taking Big Ideas and Making Them a Reality and You Can’t Engineer Human
- Member of IIA, SHRM, SAME, Wizard Academy, and the Human Communications Institute (HCI)
- More than 1,000 hours of post-graduate courses and training in facilitation, mediation, human resources, psychology, brain science, adult learning behavior, and related topics
- B.S. degree in chemical engineering, Purdue University
- Can be contacted at 512-656-7518, [email protected], on Twitter® @elizabethfrisch, www.elizabethfrisch.com, or on LinkedIn® elizabeth-frisch
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.