Understand the nature of empowerment through delegation that will serve as a means to develop, motivate, and retain high performers.
Delegation is more than just giving work to others; it is the most effective way to lead and succeed. You do not need to be a supervisor to delegate, but you do need to be willing to ask for help. Why are so many people unwilling to ask for help? And how do you overcome the many barriers to delegation? This topic explores the behavioral psychology behind delegation and empowerment - equipping you with the tools of influence and authority. Reclaim your time and your power while building trust and competence in others by delegating work you can ensure is done right.
Professional Coach Academy
- Training Specialist, Successful Training Solutions
- Founder of the Professional Coach Academy, certifying life and executive coaches since 2008
- Human Resources and Efficiency Consultant for Fortune 500 companies and small startups
- Curriculum Development Specialist for three seminar companies and four government agencies
- Founder and host of a Star Summit business incubator
- Extensive experience in documentation, technical translation, and compliance program creation
- Certified as a professional trainer and master coach
- Interdisciplinary Master of Arts degree in business, communications, and linguistics
- Can be contacted at [email protected], 817-657-5301, @SherryPrindle, or www.ProfessionalCoachAcademy.com
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.