Learn how to protect your ethical brand and help others navigate an ethically complicated workplace.
Research demonstrates a significant and persistent gap between what executives and managers think about the effectiveness of their organization's ethical training program and how effective non-managers think the ethical training program is. This gap manifests in the ethical culture of the organization. This course will help you understand the nature of ethics issues and how subconscious factors like cognitive decision-making dynamics and brain chemistry can drive ethics issues. It will also identify several ethics issues that can arise in the workplace. This material will provide tools for handling issues like being asked to engage in unethical conduct by a manager or supervisor, being sexually harassed or assaulted, and your options in the face of potential retaliation. This material will also discuss the ethics of dating in the workplace and easy and fun ways to reboot your brain chemistry. This course is ideal for people who want to protect their ethical brand and help others navigate an ethically complicated workplace.
Ethics Squared, LLC
- Corporate educator, consultant, and coach; her company, Ethics², LLC, drives behavior change, p erformance, and cultural values in organizations through innovative values education, curriculum design, individual coaching, and consulting
- A lawyer by training, she has extensive and unique experience in professional ethics and its connection to individual and societal wellness
- Certified wellness practitioner by the National Wellness Institute
- Frequent speaker and continuing professional development program contributor, having spoken at Hertford College, Oxford University UK; The Gerald R. Ford Presidential Museum; the American Bar Association; the Hauenstein Center for Presidential Studies; and Grand Valley State University, among others
- Board member of the Western Michigan University Center for the Study of Ethics in Society
- Was a professor of law at Western Michigan University Cooley Law School for over twelve years; prior to teaching, she was the Deputy Division Director/staff attorney to the Professional Standards Division of the State Bar of Michigan
- Clients include the National Wellness Institute
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.