Learn the impact on your team when an employee brings personal problems to work.
This presentation will help the employers/managers understand the magnitude and the impact on productivity and team dynamics dealing with an employee bringing personal problems to work. The program will introduce the types of problems that are most often discussed, training topics for managers and supervisors, policy considerations, and the development or utilization of wraparound services to support the employee through times of crisis. Additionally, this session will include an introduction to some legal considerations for the employer to seek counsel from Human Resources and Legal Department to protect the employee as well as other team members.
Pamela Nelson, Ph.D., MSN
- Founder and CEO of Bracane Company, a research organization with an emphasis on helping their clients navigate the complexities of project management for life science product development
- Has a track record of success leading the company and managing projects globally for more than thirty years
- Has successfully led research projects launching new medical products, national training programs, and large resourcing projects for small and large companies
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.