Learn how to communicate with the opposition and brainstorm resolutions.
People with different goals often clash. Conflict is not necessarily a bad thing. When solving conflicts, we can often arrive at solutions to other underlying issues that need solving. This topic will include understanding the conflict and knowing more about those whose ideas, beliefs, and backgrounds may be different from your own. It will also ensure that relationships with opponents continue and grow. You will learn how to communicate with the opposition and brainstorm resolutions. You will also learn to find peaceful solutions to difficult situations by exploring alternatives and choosing the best resolution for all parties involved.
- 20 years of development, training, and facilitation of workshops for public and private sector organizations in employee engagement, customer service, diversity, establishing processes to mitigate discrimination, favoritism, leadership development, team building, and strategic planning
- Coaches leaders and managers in public and private sector organizations around talent development through strengths-based methodologies
- Organizations include CDC, California State Department of Public Health, Pasadena Public Health Department, El Rancho Unified School District, New Grace Community Church, CPS HR Consulting, and New Women’s Business Center
- 34 Strong Certified StrengthsFinder coach
- M.P.A. degree, California State University, Northridge, The Tseng College, International; B.A. degree in English, Whittier College
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.