Learn negotiation techniques that keep the customer happy without giving in to every demand.
Customer retention is top of mind for every business. It costs 7 to 8 times more to acquire a customer than to keep one. In our social media-crazed world, it takes only one video and less than 20 seconds to lose a client and quickly increase an organization's marketing cost. We have to understand that without good customers and good customer experiences, we all would not have jobs and products and services to sell. You see, if we treat them right, they continually return to acquire more things. But that doesn't mean that we need to give in to every demand or give in to unreasonable demands. There are some rules and myths about customer negotiation that include negotiation is about winning and losing, negotiation is about always getting the customer to say yes, and negotiation is about price and is sales related.
This course will assist you and your team to gain the proper tools to meet consumer demands effectively, lower customer service costs, and meet almost every need of the client to keep them longer.
Drew Stevens, Ph.D.
Stevens Performance Group
- Works with individuals and organizations that grapple with finances and transform them into wealthy professionals with the liquidity and lifestyle they desire to live with profound longevity in order to create a legacy
- Has worked on Wall Street since 1985, helping portfolio managers, traders, brokers, and other investment professionals
- His experience has enabled him to work with commercial and investment bankers, private equity, and venture capital, as well as to conduct several mergers & acquisitions
- Has produced over $11 billion in revenue for organizations while always delivering to others
- Contributed 14 books and over 4,500 articles and internet articles to stimulate others to increase their knowledge and awareness of the financial markets
- Registered insurance professional and working actively towards his investment advisory certification
- Well-known international keynote speaker and seminar producer
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.