Gain an understanding of the impact of gift and estate tax valuations.
Business owners have additional concerns when facing gift and estate planning. The determination of the value of such an asset brings unique challenges as well as estate planning opportunities. Business valuation professionals are uniquely able to guide such owners through tax compliance. This topic offers an overview of the concerns such a professional must consider to properly provide counsel to their clients, including guidance on emergent valuation industry practices related to gift and estate tax planning.
Kabat, Schertzer, De La Torre, Taraboulos & Co., LLC
- Partner in the office of Kabat, Schertzer, De La Torre, Taraboulos & Co., LLC
- Practice emphasizes all aspects of forensic and valuation services
- Conducts regular seminars and workshops on numerous family law engagements
- Membership information: Florida Bar Family Law Section, Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Estate Planning Council of Greater Miami, National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts, Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, Business Networking International
- M.B.A. degree, with a concentration in taxation, University of Miami; B.S. degree in accounting, Binghamton University
- Can be contacted at [email protected] or 305-670-3370, ext. 2035
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.