Learn how you can be prepared for the complex issues of boundary disputes.
Boundaries are one of the most complex and disputed property issues; are you prepared? This topic is an overview of conceptual boundary issues without reference to any particular jurisdiction. Topics include survey issues, legal theories used to establish boundaries, and a discussion of a sample agreement. The general concepts discussed for each area will allow you to identify the issues that exist with your transaction(s) and allows you to review the specific law of your jurisdiction as it applies to your fact situation.
Alan K. Brickley
First American Title
- Retired counsel with First American Title Insurance Company, currently in private practice
- More than 50 years in title insurance or real estate law
- Taught at Clackamas Community College, Lewis & Clark College, Northwestern College of Law, Marylhurst University, and Willamette University Law School
- Currently an adjunct professor at Portland State University
- Former mayor of West Linn (1974 to 1982) and former member of City Club of Portland, where he has served on the board of governors and chair of the research board
- Frequent lecturer on real estate-related issues for the Oregon State Bar, the Oregon Law Institute, the Mortgage Lending Education Board (2006 Educator of the Year), and other organizations
- J.D. degree, Lewis & Clark College, Northwestern School of Law; M.B.A. degree, University of Oregon
- Can be contacted at [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.