Gain a better understanding of current reporting requirements, IRS enforcement trends, and other current tax issues.
The coronavirus pandemic has created a myriad of new legislation and Congress is expected to pass more before the close of 2021. All of this legislation directly impacts the federal tax system by creating new tax laws and modifying existing laws and regulations. The ultimate burden for correctly implementing these tax changes falls on tax practitioners. This topic will review many of the current federal tax issues and reporting requirements for 2021. We will discuss current hot topics, such as pandemic tax credits, cannabis, digital currency, and PPP loan forgiveness. We will also discuss the new President's proposed tax reform and priorities and the potential effect on taxpayers.
William M. Gerhardt, J.D., LL.M. Taxation
Gerhardt Law Firm, PLLC
- Tax consultant for Gerhardt Law Firm, PLLC
- Works with individual and entity taxpayers providing tax consulting and business advisory services in all facets of federal income taxation
- Represents clients in tax controversy and dispute resolution cases before the IRS and the U.S. Tax Court
- LL.M. degree in taxation, University of Florida College of Law; J.D. degree, St. Mary’s University School of Law; B.A. degree, Vanderbilt University
- Can be contacted at 210-239-1396 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.