Gain an understanding of what cultural intelligence is and how to improve it.
Being intelligent means having the ability to acquire and apply knowledge and skills. Cultural intelligence means having the ability to understand, communicate with, and effectively interact with other cultures. Regardless of whether you work in a multi-country business or a mom-and-pop store, having cultural intelligence is critical to your success in our global economy.
Human Resource Development
- Owner of Human Resource Development by Robin Paggi
- 25 years of experience in leadership training and coaching
- Certified Human Resources Professional, Certified Professional in Learning and Performance, Certified Professional Coach, and Master Practitioner of the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator
- Co-author of the book Managing Generation Z: How to Recruit, Onboard, Develop, and Retain the Newest Generation in the Workplace
- M.S. degree in psychology; M.A. degree in interdisciplinary studies (a combination of the M.B.A. and sociology programs); M.A. degree in communication studies
- Can be contacted at [email protected], 661-496-8759, or https://www.hrdbyrobinpaggi.com
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.