Develop a professional mindset that will help you navigate your job's high demands.
Many administrative professionals struggle with keeping up with their jobs' high demands and stress. They are expected to meet multiple needs and deadlines, manage organizational processes, and manage conflict. To succeed, administrative professionals need to develop a professional mindset to help them navigate these challenges. Research has demonstrated that developing a positive, growth mindset can lead to better problem solving, well-being, change management, professional growth and development, and the demands placed on professionals and leaders.
Adam Bowman, Psy.D., PHR, SHRM-CP
Dr. Adam Bowman
- Executive coach and leadership consultant
- Adjunct psychology professor at Grand Canyon University and Southern New Hampshire University
- Can be contacted at [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.