Learn how an administrative procedures manual can boost efficiency in your organization.
Writing and maintaining administrative office procedures may not be exciting, fun, or appear to be revenue streams for most employees, but they are essential to the success of any business enterprise. A well-structured office reduces miscommunications and helps to eliminate common errors. By making administrative policy a priority, organizations you will create clear policies, procedures and expectations with employee understanding and buy-in, which ensures a smoothly run work environment. Recognize how an administrative office procedure binder demonstrates professionalism and efficiency in an organization or office setting. It is also a marvelous instrument for quick reference and utilization. Administrative procedures and well-established expectations are a vital connection between the company's vision and its everyday operations.
Cheryl Grazier, M.S.I.D., M.P.A.
Cheryl Grazier Consulting LLC
- Principal of Cheryl Grazier Consulting LLC, which offers customized learning and development programs designed to increase the leadership and management capability of individuals, teams, groups, and organizations
- Over 20 years of business experience in both the public and private sector as a trusted advisor in the areas of culture change, strategy implementation, program management, and team and leadership development
- Has worked in a variety of industries, including communications, government agencies, governmental contracting, and real estate
- Passionate about developing people skills and leadership capabilities for individuals and she specializes in exposing people’s hidden aptitudes and talents, which enables those individuals to develop their known and recently found strengths and abilities
- Most obvious qualities are her energy, compassion, inspiration, creativity, resourcefulness, enthusiasm, and passion for everything she does; by inspiring individuals and teams to be more than they think they can be, she launches individual and group productivity and morale to new levels; is never satisfied with the ‘that’s the way we’ve always done it’ approach, creates an atmosphere of innovation during her presentations
- Presents outstanding programs in the areas of leadership development, interpersonal communication skills, conflict management, performance management and conduct issues, and change management
- Holds several industry certifications, including MBTI, DiSC, and FIRO-B; also licensed as a real estate broker in both Missouri and Florida and holds a real estate instructors license in Florida
- Believes that positive thinking is one of the keys to unlocking an individual’s potential; has devoured the writings and learnings of Canfield, Carnegie, Covey, Hanson, Maxwell, Nightingale, Peale, and many others
- Loves sharing her positive attitude with others and knows that a facilitator is one who enables groups to succeed long after her program; as both a participant and a facilitator of numerous personal development meetings in the past, she is proud to guide others through a process that truly delivers what it promises
- Can be contacted at 904-392-3427, [email protected], or https://cherylgrazierconsulting.com/
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.