Learn to identify your stakeholders and determine the best way to communicate with each group through methods of print and electronic communications.
Many nonprofits don't understand the importance of communicating with all their stakeholders on a regular basis, or even who their stakeholders include. They often spend a lot of money on marketing materials without understanding the use of these materials and which methods are best for which audiences. This topic will help you identify your stakeholders and determine the best way to communicate with each group. This information will review in-person communication methods, printed materials, and electronic communication and when and how to use each of this method effectively.
More Program Information
More Program Information
Linda Lysakowski, ACFRE
Linda Lysakowski, LLC
- One of just over 100 professionals worldwide to hold the Advanced Certified Fundraising Executive designation
- During her thirty years in the development field, has managed capital campaigns, helped dozens of nonprofit organizations achieve their development goals, and has trained more than 50,000 professionals in Mexico, Canada, Egypt, Bermuda, and most of the fifty states of the United States
- Prolific writer, with more than two dozen books published for the nonprofit sector and six in the fiction and travel arena
- Developed and manages 14 online courses for the nonprofit sector
- Received the Outstanding Fundraising Executive award from the Eastern PA, Las Vegas, and Sierra (NV) chapters of AFP (Association of Fundraising Professionals); was recognized internationally with the Barbara Marion Award for Outstanding Service to AFP; and will be honored in November with the Lifetime Achievement Award from the Las Vegas Chapter of AFP
- Has written numerous books including The Development Plan; Charity Channel’s Quick Guide to Creating a Development Plan; Fundraising as a Career: What, Are You Crazy?; Capital Campaigns: Everything You NEED to Know; Are You Ready for a Capital Campaign? workbook; Raise More Money From Your Business Community; Raise More Money From Your Business Community - The Workbook; The New Donor (co-author); Fundraising for the GENIUS, 2nd edition; The Fundraising Feasibility Study (contributing author); YOU and Your Nonprofit Board (contributing author); The Leaky Bucket: What’s Wrong With Your Fundraising: And How You Can Fix It (co-author); The Essential Nonprofit Fundraising Handbook (co-author); YOU and Your Nonprofit (co-editor); The Nonprofit Consulting Playbook (co-editor); Nonprofit Strategic Planning (co-author); and Recruiting and Training Fundraising Volunteers; and in addition to her full-length books, she has written three AFP Ready reference books and has been published in numerous other publications including the International Journal of Nonprofit and Voluntary Sector Marketing, Contributions, Advancing Philanthropy, Associations Now, CASE Currents, Major Gifts Report, Grant Station, New Directions in Philanthropy, and more
- Selected training and public speaking includes AFP International Conference; AFP Hemispheric Conference; dozens of regional and local AFP chapters throughout North America; various statewide associations including PANO, OANO, and UNA; nonprofit management centers in TN, OK, and TX; numerous national and international association conferences including Variety International, Ronald McDonald House Charities, Junior Achievement, U.S. Tennis Association, Points of Light Foundation, The Centre on Philanthropy, Bermuda, and the United States Olympic Committee; and a variety of educational conferences sponsored by CASE, AHP, ALDE, CMA, AACSB, GPA, and others
- Graduate, with majors in banking and finance, theology/philosophy from Alvernia College in Reading, PA; graduate of AFP’s Faculty Training Academy and has received two AFP research grants
More Program Information
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
Access to all training products for one year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.