Learn practical applications that you can apply to your business to minimize legal risks while protecting your employees.
Many workplaces continue to grapple with the impact of COVID-19 on their workforce. This is compounded by the constantly changing guidance and regulations from various agencies, including OSHA and the CDC. This presentation will help employers update and prepare their workplaces for COVID-19 compliance in the New Year. This will include updates on OSHA, CDC, and the status of various federal vaccination mandates. The material will further discuss how to update and revise your current COVID-19 policies and protocols and how to prepare for future trends.
Nixon Peabody LLP
- Attorney in Nixon Peabody LLP’s Labor & Employment group and a member of the firm’s Occupational Safety & Health (OSHA) practice
- Represents clients in both federal and state court litigation and before administrative agencies as well as providing labor and employment law advice and training to clients, with a particular emphasis on occupational safety and health compliance and litigation
- Currently focuses her practice on three main areas, leveraging a wide range of skills from traditional labor law, employment law, and occupational safety and health law to help clients navigate the modern workplace
- J.D. degree, University of California Berkeley School of Law; B.A. degree, The Catholic University of America
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.