Gain a better understanding of the process of drafting and reviewing contracts.
Every business will engage in discussions and negotiations with customers, suppliers, vendors, manufacturers, subcontractors, and many third parties. How do you know if you have a legally enforceable contract or not? Businesses must learn how to anticipate favorable outcomes and recognize unfavorable or poorly drafted contract provisions. Every contract must be prepared and reviewed with an understanding that a breach of contract will cause costly and time-consuming litigation. This program will help attendees understand the process of drafting and reviewing contracts. Recognizing effective contracts begins with an understanding of the crucial issues in contracts and how contracts are interpreted and enforced. The presentation will then illustrate how this knowledge can aid businesses in forecasting and mitigating the common pitfalls associated with contracts. This topic will explain critical problems that can occur if a diligent approach is not utilized in preparing and reviewing a contract. Every business needs to understand its contractual obligations, liability, and remedies. Businesses will be able to assess their outstanding responsibilities and potential liabilities by navigating contractual provisions with skill and confidence.
Mark H. Zietlow, Esq.
Innovative Law Group
- Attorney in the office of Innovative Law Group
- Frequent lecturer on business law
- Represents innovative companies on the cutting edge of technology, retail stores, distributors, service firms, manufacturing companies, and suppliers
- Admitted to practice in Michigan, Ohio, and the U.S. Tax Court
- J.D. degree, The Ohio State University College of Law; M.S. degree, the Grand Valley State University Seidman School of Business; M.A. degree, The Ohio State University Graduate School of Public Policy and Management; B.A. degree, Capital University in Columbus, Ohio
- Can be contacted at 616-392-4100 or [email protected]
Mason Van Gorp
Innovative Law Group
- Law Clerk at Innovative Law Group
- Knowledgeable about contractual issues
- J.D. degree, Michigan State University College of Law
- Can be contacted at [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.