Effectively resolve and manage construction disputes to ensure a successful project outcome.
It is common for disputes to arise on construction projects. Many construction agreements include dispute resolution clauses. But what happens when you resolve your dispute? Is it put to rest for good? This presentation will review common disputes on constructions projects; the parties to construction disputes; special circumstances that can make resolution of project disputes different than other business claims; and ways to manage settlement payments.
Joshua B. Levy
Husch Blackwell LLP
- Leader of Husch Blackwell Construction & Design Group
- Former General Counsel of National Construction Firm
- American Arbitration Association Arbitrator since 2010, Construction Industry Roster
- Tried over 70 AAA arbitrations and federal and state trials
- Decades of experience training construction companies, drafting and negotiating construction contracts, and assisting clients with every manner of construction challenge
Blake A. Nold
Husch Blackwell LLP
- Associate at Husch Blackwell
- Experienced with litigating matters involving complex insurance coverage disputes and bad faith claims
- Applies litigation skills to other areas, including executive disputes, catastrophic personal injury matters, and construction project litigation
- Experience encompasses representing clients in both state and federal court, as well as arbitration
- A skilled advisor, working closely with clients to create strategies for mitigating risk and loss exposure
- A proficient writer and oral advocate, attention to detail helps simplify complex legal issues and present client’s cases in a well-defined manner
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.