Make sure you know how to maintain and prepare detailed and organized project documents.
Even in a paperless world, maintaining clear and detailed project documentation is increasingly essential for construction risk management. Despite this, even sophisticated parties in construction often have no established or organized plan approach to managing project documentation. This topic focuses on the need for, and benefits from maintaining detailed and organized project documents. The information will highlight the advantages that come from taking such an approach, and how you can utilize it to improve positions for both negotiation and dispute resolution.
Mark A. Smith, Esq.
Carey, O'Malley, Whitaker, Mueller, Roberts, & Smith, P.A.
- Shareholder in the law firm of Carey, O’Malley, Whitaker, Mueller, Roberts, & Smith, P.A., Tampa, Florida
- Practices construction law, focusing exclusively on construction litigation and construction contracting with experience in all aspects of construction litigation, including lien law, performance disputes, delay, construction defects, procurement issues and design claims
- Trial and alternative dispute resolution experience, representing a variety owners, contractors, subcontractors, and design professionals at trial, mediation, and arbitration proceedings
- Selected by Florida Super Lawyers as a Florida Super Lawyer; Selected to Florida Trend Legal Elite
- Member of the Florida Bar and the Ohio Bar
- Board certified in construction law by the Florida Bar
- J.D. degree, cum laude, University of Michigan School of Law; B.A. degree, Yale University
- Can be contacted at 813-250-0577 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.