Gain an understanding of bidding law and the legal issues surrounding the bidding.
The program will focus on analyzing and understanding the adverse consequences of errors in bids. It will explore errors in both public and private projects, whether by a prime contractor or a subcontractor. This course will provide practical insights into how different types of errors will be addressed by courts or administrative agencies.
Carol A. Sigmond
- Partner in the New York office of Greenspoon Marder LLP
- Concentrates her practice on construction industry matters, including contract preparation, mediation, litigation, suretyship, bid protests, appeals, and arbitration
- Extensive experience in litigation of construction disputes for public works and buildings in both the public and private sectors
- Experienced mediator and is on the New York County Supreme Court Commercial Division Roster of Volunteer Mediators and the American Arbitration Association’s Roster of Construction Industry Arbitrators
- Former President of the New York County Lawyers’ Association, former Vice President of the New York State Bar Association for the 1st Judicial Department, and member of the New York Building Congress, GCA New York, SCL North America, CLSA, ABA, New York State Bar Association and New York County Lawyers Association
- Frequent speaker and author on topics relating to Construction Law
- J.D., The Catholic University of America School of Law; B.A., Grinnell College
- Can be contacted at (212) 524-5074 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.