Learn best practices and legal regulations of confidentiality in the HR profession.
Everyone knows that human resources professionals keep things confidential. But why is that true? We all know that it is an important part of being an HR employee, but we may not all understand why we have this real or perceived obligation for confidentiality. This topic will help human resources professionals understand what confidentiality requirements are under a variety of state and federal laws. It will also help with the understanding of why confidentiality of personnel matters has developed as a best practice in our industry and how it helps us be better HR professionals. There is also certain information that HR professionals have access to that deserves special treatment when it comes to confidentiality. Join us to learn why confidentiality is a key skill that needs to be honed and developed for HR practitioners in order to be successful in our profession.
- HR consultant at AmeriBen/IEC Group
- Attorney and human resources expert with more than fifteen years’ experience providing advice and recommendations to a wide range of businesses
- Practice emphasizes all aspects of labor and employment law
- Well-respected trainer and speaker on human resource and employment compliance issues having presented at more than 100 conferences
- Wrote several publications and articles related to the areas of management defense employment law
- J.D. degree, Order of the Coif, University of Oregon School of Law
- Can be contacted at 360-487-6838 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.