Stay in compliance with California wage and hour laws, and avoid costly penalties and litigation.
Get a crash course on the essentials of California's complex wage and hour laws from an industry expert. This presentation includes discussions on the payment of wages, the provision of mandatory breaks, expense reimbursement obligations, independent contractor and exempt employee standards, and documentation requirements. The program is designed to help companies avoid some of the most common and costly forms of penalties and legal liability and offers practical solutions to help businesses easily mitigate risk moving forward. In short, the program will outline several critical employment laws that every business operating in California needs to know.
Goodwin Procter LLP
- Counsel at Goodwin Procter LLP in San Francisco
- Formerly a shareholder with Littler Mendelson PC
- Advises and represents employers of all sizes in a broad range of employment law matters arising under federal and state laws
- Specializes in litigating wage and hour class actions and advising companies on wage and hour compliance issues
- Litigated dozens of wage and hour lawsuits
- Named Best Lawyers, One to Watch, 2022 and 2023
- Can be contacted at [email protected] or 415-733-6160
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.