Understand key styles of communication and the factors affecting them.
The single most critical resource your organization can leverage and the thing most employees claim their employers FAIL at is ... COMMUNICATING! Why is such a simple yet tremendously effective tool NOT being leveraged most effectively by organizations to increase revenues, reduce cost, improve operations, and decrease response times? This topic will highlight the many benefits of and strategies to achieve optimally effective best practices in writing, presenting, and nonverbal communications.
Ethan L. Chazin, M.B.A.
The Chazin Group LLC
- Principal of The Chazin Group LLC
- Practice emphasizes all aspects of business growth coaching
- Conducts regular seminars and workshops on numerous areas related to leadership, sales effectiveness, culture transformation, diversity and belonging, and employee empowerment
- Author of several publications related to the areas of career exploration and culture transformation
- Membership information: Goldman Sachs 10,000 small businesses coach, Kauffman Foundation FastTrac Growth coach certification
- M.B.A. degree in marketing, George Washington University
- Can be contacted at 917-239-5571, [email protected], or https://www.thechazingroup.com
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.