Review the five building blocks to making communication precise and effective, each with its own traits.
Being precise in language is a critical quality shared by all good communicators. Professionals whose main role is to deal with people understand that effective communication and precision in language are central to developing trusted relationships, especially during times of conflict. For communications to be clear and effective in any format or medium, you need to:
Be specific in your choice of words
Use well-constructed sentences
Eliminate "disfluencies" by slowing down your speech
Tailor your communications to the audience and the setting
In this webinar, attendees will walk away with a heightened awareness of what it takes to be an effective communicator and improve their gravitas, authority, and influence when communicating with audiences in person, remotely, or over email.
Alvarez & Marsal
- Senior Director with Alvarez & Marsal in Atlanta; focuses on customer service, CRM, and supply chain
- Over 25 years of operations and people leadership
- Certified in Prosci Change Management®
- Bachelor’s degree, State University of New York at Binghamton
- Can be contacted at [email protected] or 404-759-9158
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.