Understand the importance of hedging properly and gain a framework for taking the first steps toward implementation.
Many corporations have shied away from hedging, not recognizing the financial risks and exposure they are taking by not doing so, believing prices will stay static or manageable. They have not properly evaluated the exposure they face. They also shy away from hedging because they are not knowledgeable about futures and options, believing these financial instruments are risky rather than perceiving them as an insurance policy to help mitigate risk. This presentation will help you recognize the importance of hedging properly and provide a framework for taking the first steps toward implementation. This workshop is critical for companies that might have acquired a business that now face new financial risks and exposures they may not have had before.
J. Ganes Consulting
- President, J Ganes Consulting, LLC, and co-founder, Taka Insights, data analytics
- J Ganes Consulting focuses on providing commodity research, analytics, advisory services, and hedging workshops tailored for the food, beverage, and textile industries
- With nearly 40 years of expertise, 93 countries visited, and hundreds of speaking events around the world, Judy Ganes is a recognized subject matter expert in futures and options trading strategies and forecasting market prices
- Publishes five different subscription-based weekly and monthly reports
- Author of studies on the effect of La Niña and El Niño on key agricultural commodities, long-term outlooks on soluble coffee and industry trends, a comprehensive look at valuations through the supply chain of various commodities, case studies on the Ethiopian coffee sector, quarterly reports on the USA domestic sugar market, an annual state of the industry report for the Specialty Coffee Association, a monthly market outlook for the ICE Exchange, and numerous other reports
- Past President of the International Women’s Coffee Alliance, Senior Advisor of the Asian Coffee Association, and Honorary Judge for the Indonesian Coffee Cupping Competition
- Keynote speaker for 17 consecutive years at the African Coffee Association Symposium
- Certified Pastry Chef, former owner of a frozen yogurt franchise with development rights in Panama
- B.S. degree in marketing and management, State University of New York Albany, School of Business
- Can be contacted at [email protected], 914-301-6422, or WhatsApp 914-602-9483
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.