Learn how to master the four essential steps for commercial tenant screening.
This webinar will cover how to build a solid rental application, ask the right questions to your applicants and their references, and how to analyze a commercial credit and background check so you can make a solid risk assessment. We will highlight key due diligence during the tenant screening process and provide tips to avoid common leasing pitfalls.
American Apartment Owners Association
- Director of Marketing and Education, American Apartment Owners Association
- Has worked for the American Apartment Owners Association, the largest association for landlords in the country, for the last seven years
- Launched AAOA’s educational division in 2016 and has hosted and moderated over 100 webinars for thousands of landlords nationwide on topics such as screening compliance, evictions, emotional support animals, and more
- Curates breaking news and original content for AAOA Today, a biweekly newsletter that goes out to over 74,000 rental industry professionals, and RENT Magazine, a national publication for rental owners
- Has been interviewed by national and local news outlets, including CNBC, CNN, Business Insider, The Washington Post, Wall Street Journal, BISNOW, and Realtor.com
- Extensive sales and marketing background in the rental industry has made her a point person for rental industry professionals who want to learn how to select quality tenants and reduce their rental risk
- M.B.A. degree in marketing and B.A. degree, Pepperdine University
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.