Understand the uses and limitations of seven different sources of financing for real estate projects.
The COVID-19 pandemic has made financing commercial real estate projects difficult. It is hard to find the right lender with the right loan package, and failure to obtain appropriate financing can be the death of a project. This material will help you identify the various types of financing which are available, from conventional bank financing to specialty financing such as SBA loans and IRS Section 42 tax credit financing. It will also review alternatives to third-party financing, such as joint ventures with landowners.
Learn what lenders look for in evaluating a borrower and a project, such as credit strength of borrowers and guarantors, loan-to-value ratios, and debt-service coverage ratios. This material will review the documents and procedures typically used in commercial real estate financings and their functions. You will also obtain an overview of the current real estate market, from declining segments to emerging opportunities.
Gretta C. Spendlove
Dentons Durham Jones Pinegar P.C.
- Shareholder with Dentons Durham Jones Pinegar P.C.
- Practice emphasizes commercial real estate, corporate law, business transactions, and trademarks
- Conducts regular seminars and workshops in fields of real estate contracts, land use and title law, easements and boundary disputes, commercial financing and leasing, and use of LLCs for real estate development
- Member, CCIM, NAIOP, CREW, ULI, ACG
- J.D. degree, University of Arizona
- Can be contacted at 801-415-3000 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.