Lease terminations are complex - learn what you can do when it's time to say goodbye.
The end of a lease is just as important as its beginning. A clean break will provide peace of mind and hopefully new revenue and collection of any past due rent. When the appropriate steps are taken, landlords can quickly recover their property and protect their investment. The topics covered in this presentation will provide a greater understanding of complex issues associated with the termination of a commercial lease agreement.
Kirk B. Burkley, Esq.
- Managing Partner of Bernstein-Burkley, P.C.
- Practice emphasizes all aspects of bankruptcy and restructuring, creditors’ rights, business and corporate transactions, litigation, real estate, and oil and gas
- Conducts regular seminars, live webinars, and workshops on bankruptcy, creditors’ rights, and oil and gas
- Author of several publications related to bankruptcy field, with work appearing in ABI Journal, Equipment Leasing Newsletter, Pennsylvania Association of Credit Managers Newsletter The Creditor, and more
- Emeritus board member of the American Board of Certification, past president of the American Board of Certification (2020), past president of Turnaround Management Association, member of Allegheny County Bar Association, American Bankruptcy Institute
- J.D. degree, University of Pittsburgh School of Law; B.S. degree, Ohio University
- Can be contacted at [email protected] or 412-456-8108
Brian W. Walsh, Esq.
- Associate Attorney with Bernstein-Burkley, P.C.
- Practice focuses on corporate and commercial business transactions, counseling on general business and corporate law matters, real estate, commercial leasing, land use and development, and acquisition and disposition of real property
- Member of the Pennsylvania Bar Association and the Allegheny County Bar Association
- J.D. degree, summa cum laude, Duquesne University School of Law; M.B.A. degree, high honors, Duquesne University Graduate School of Business; B.S.B.A. degree in finance, John Carroll University
- Can be contacted at 412-456-8161 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.