Learn how to prevent, detect, and remediate insider attacks on your company.
Insider threats are one of the biggest challenges for companies operating globally. Even the smallest indiscretion can pose a big risk for a company's reputation and bottom line. Gain practical insight into current insider threats facing organizations and how to prevent, address, and mitigate these risks. The material will also walk you through case studies from the initial report to the updating of compliance procedures.
Jeffrey M. Klink
Klink & Co., Inc.
- Founder and CEO of Klink & Co., Inc., an international business intelligence firm
- KLINK advises large corporations and law firms proactively and confidentially uncovering fraud, fictions, and phantoms before they become financial, legal, or public crises
- With experts across the globe, in more than 30 countries, KLINK successfully helps clients protect their assets and preserve their reputations using our intelligence, due diligence, litigation support, investigations, and compliance services
- Has an extensive background as a compliance and risk expert; as a former U.S. Department of Justice criminal prosecutor and former office head and managing director of a global consultancy, he focuses his practice on the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) and the UK Bribery Act compliance, mergers & acquisitions, third-party due diligence, litigation support, and complex investigations
- Has performed hundreds of complex investigations for a wide range of industries on issues related to kickbacks, embezzlement, the FCPA and UKBA, off-label marketing, patent infringement, enforcement of International Trade Commission Orders, and corporate Code of Conduct violations
- Has personally trained hundreds of employees and third-party vendors on bribery and trade compliance in Asia, Europe, the Middle East, and the Americas
- Created, and teaches a dedicated course on compliance for the University of Pittsburgh Katz Graduate School of Business
- He is also on the Board of the Masters of Fraud and Forensics program for Carlow University and is a guest lecturer on fraud and investigations for Drexel University
- Has been a guest on the Bloomberg network, Fox, ABC, and other media outlets
- Has been published in multiple publications, including the American Corporate Counsel Association’s Docket magazine, where he was co-author of a cover article on resolving fraud and compliance risks for corporations, and the National Law Journal; view more of his recent work at www.klinkintel.com/resources
- He is a member of the Pennsylvania Bar and is a licensed investigator
- Law degree and bachelor’s degree, University of Pittsburgh
- Can be contacted at 412-201-9123 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.