Learn best practices for collecting student loans fairly and lawfully.
This information will provide the current status of student loan credit and collection law, including recent developments in case, statutory, and regulatory law. Numerous statutory changes have occurred in the last couple of years that all in this industry should be aware of and abide by in their day-to-day operations.
Mark D. Belongia
Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP
- Partner in the Chicago office of Johnson & Bell, Ltd.
- Practice emphasizes all aspects of financial regulatory areas, such as consumer lending and banking
- Conducts regular seminars and workshops on lending and debt collection
- Author of several publications related to the areas of lending to all types of consumers and proper methods of the collection of this debt
- Member of the Chicago, Illinois, and American Bar Associations
- J.D. degree, DePaul University College of Law; B.S.B.A. degree in accounting, Drake University
- Can be contacted at [email protected] or 312-984-0271
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.