Gain a better understanding of the various corporate code of conduct types and the pros and cons of launching a more robust code of conduct.
Companies have been issuing codes of conduct and ethics for decades. Now, in this era of ESG, CSR, DEI, and ethical investing, conduct codes are more vital and complex than ever before. And these codes draw more scrutiny than they used to. This fast-paced session makes the case for launching a robust code of conduct--but it also sets out the devil's advocate position, explaining how an overly aggressive conduct code can trigger expensive problems. In the session, we distinguish the various types of corporate codes of conduct, list the topics that conduct codes usually address, and cover code of conduct enforcement and auditing.
Donald C. Dowling, Jr.
Littler Mendelson P.C.
- Shareholder at Littler Mendelson, P.C., resident in the New York City office
- Littler is the world’s largest law firm dedicated to representing employers in all aspects of employment and labor law
- Has an international legal practice devoted to cross-border employment strategy and international employment projects
- Advises clients, every day, on overseas employment matters affecting multinationals, including global HR policies and codes of conduct
- Has spoken and taught widely on international codes of conduct and other cross-border employment law issues
- Has published hundreds of articles on cross-border employment law issues, including in international law reviews of Cornell and Northwestern Universities
- Former chair of international employment law committees of the International Bar Association, the American Bar Association, and the New York State, Chicago, and Cincinnati bar associations
- Can be contacted at [email protected] or 212-471-4488
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.