Learn the benefits of celebrating your people and the various types of employee recognition.
High employee turnover or churn is an expensive issue for any business. Estimates of the cost to fully replace employees, over and above salary, range towards $40,000, including the cost of advertising, recruiting, hiring, training, and loss of productivity outside annual salary. A pre-COVID-19 2017 study by Gallup followed up by OC Tanner reported 79% of employees who quit their jobs claim that a lack of appreciation was a major reason for leaving, with 65% of these employees claiming that they weren't recognized one time by their managers or employers in the last year. And 60% say they are more motivated by recognition than money.
This course will help leaders celebrate their people by giving them the recognition they've earned, showing genuine appreciation, and acknowledging the unique things people have to offer and do. By doing those things, they will see significantly better results in the future.
Cheryl Grazier, M.S.I.D., M.P.A.
Cheryl Grazier Consulting LLC
- Principal of Cheryl Grazier Consulting LLC, which offers customized learning and development programs designed to increase the leadership and management capability of individuals, teams, groups, and organizations
- Over 20 years of business experience in both the public and private sector as a trusted advisor in the areas of culture change, strategy implementation, program management, and team and leadership development
- Has worked in a variety of industries, including communications, government agencies, governmental contracting, and real estate
- Passionate about developing people skills and leadership capabilities for individuals and she specializes in exposing people’s hidden aptitudes and talents, which enables those individuals to develop their known and recently found strengths and abilities
- Most obvious qualities are her energy, compassion, inspiration, creativity, resourcefulness, enthusiasm, and passion for everything she does; by inspiring individuals and teams to be more than they think they can be, she launches individual and group productivity and morale to new levels; is never satisfied with the ‘that’s the way we’ve always done it’ approach, creates an atmosphere of innovation during her presentations
- Presents outstanding programs in the areas of leadership development, interpersonal communication skills, conflict management, performance management and conduct issues, and change management
- Holds several industry certifications, including MBTI, DiSC, and FIRO-B; also licensed as a real estate broker in both Missouri and Florida and holds a real estate instructors license in Florida
- Believes that positive thinking is one of the keys to unlocking an individual’s potential; has devoured the writings and learnings of Canfield, Carnegie, Covey, Hanson, Maxwell, Nightingale, Peale, and many others
- Loves sharing her positive attitude with others and knows that a facilitator is one who enables groups to succeed long after her program; as both a participant and a facilitator of numerous personal development meetings in the past, she is proud to guide others through a process that truly delivers what it promises
- Can be contacted at 904-392-3427, [email protected], or https://cherylgrazierconsulting.com/
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.