•You will be able to discuss signs and symptoms of OCD.
•You will be able to explain 3 keys to making exposure therapy successful.
•You will be able to review new directions in the treatment of OCD.
Bradley C. Riemann, Ph.D.
Rogers Memorial Hospital Inc
- Clinical director of OCD Center and CBT Services at Rogers Memorial Hospital
- Chair, Clinical Advisory Committee of the International OCD Foundation (IOCDF)
- Member, Scientific Advisory Board of IOCDF
- Has written numerous articles on OCD and anxiety
- Has spoken both nationally and internationally on the topic
- Has appeared on national television programs regarding OCD
- Can be contacted at [email protected] or 262-646-1388
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.