Learn sustainable marketing and sales practices to build and maintain more accelerated, predictable, and sustainable revenue performance.
The promise of digital and inbound marketing and, more recently, AI suggest a panacea for modern marketing and sales and lead generation. Yet, for many businesses, these fads don't work, and the shelf life for these "winning tactics" is short. Sustainable revenue performance comes down to a long-term commitment to a set of core marketing, sales, and customer success fundamentals.
This presentation will outline the shifting sands of these no-lose tactics and why they often fail in the long term. He will introduce Revenue Architecture - a set of sustainable marketing and sales practices to build and maintain more accelerated, predictable, and sustainable revenue performance.
John C. Stone, III
Revenue Architects, LLC
- Founder and president of Revenue Architects, LLC, a revenue growth methodology and services firm that helps companies onboard and personalize their revenue architecture and execute marketing and sales
- Delivers training workshops, consulting, and agency services to a range of business-to-business, professional services firms, financial advisors, and investment management firms
- Conducts regular seminars and workshops on digital marketing, social media marketing, revenue growth strategy and business development
- Published a variety of articles in the areas of marketing and sales for financial advisors and business professionals, authoring a new book on revenue architecture
- Bachelor’s degree, University of Vermont; advanced executive education certificates, Harvard Business School, and The Wharton School
- Can be contacted at [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.