Take the mystery out of the processes surrounding payroll filing and 1099 reporting in California.
Payroll issues can be confusing for anyone in business, from the president, company officers, owners, and those in positions of overseeing the many aspects of payroll and 1099 reporting inside the day-to-day working and those who assist businesses with this tricky and complicated topic. Adding to that, recent government programs offer assistance in the form of Payroll Protection Loans, making reporting more troublesome. Who qualifies for the employee retention credit? How can all the aspects be kept straight and avoid the potential pitfall of missed deadlines and penalties? This topic will take some of the mystery out of the processes surrounding payroll filing and 1099 reporting, as well as the items needed to keep things tracked, organized, and timely filed. The material explains forms and items that are required submissions to the government; and offers explanations and examples of employees versus independent contractors. How to determine when reporting for independent contractors is not only necessary but required.
Victoria Charvez, EA
Tax Goddess Inc.
- Tax accountant and owner of Tax Goddess Inc.
- Tax preparation and accounting for all areas of payroll, sales, property & income taxes (both individual and business entities)
- Conducts regular seminars and workshops on numerous payroll taxes and 1099 reporting in cooperation with state payroll agencies
- Past president of California Society of Enrolled Agents & Mission Society of Enrolled Agents
- Can be contacted at 408-564-6955 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.