Learn about contractual issues and potential solutions to help your business.
Every business will enter into legally enforceable contracts with vendors, manufacturers, customers, renters and contractors. Businesses must learn how to anticipate favorable outcomes and unfavorable contract provisions. Every contract must be negotiated with an understanding that a breach of contract will cause costly and time-consuming litigation. This topic will help businesses understand the process of contract formation. Contract negotiation begins with an understanding of the crucial issues in contracts and how to negotiate a contract on favorable terms. The topic will also highlight examples of contractual issues and offer guidance on how to best position your business in the face of contract disputes. The material will explain critical problems that can occur if a diligent approach is not utilized in negotiating a contract. Every business needs to understand its contractual obligations and remedies. Businesses will be able to assess their outstanding responsibilities and learn how to navigate contract negotiation with skill and confidence.
Mark H. Zietlow, Esq.
Innovative Law Group
- Attorney in the office of Innovative Law Group
- Frequent lecturer on business law
- Represents innovative companies on the cutting edge of technology, retail stores, distributors, service firms, manufacturing companies, and suppliers
- Admitted to practice in Michigan, Ohio, and the U.S. Tax Court
- J.D. degree, The Ohio State University College of Law; M.S. degree, the Grand Valley State University Seidman School of Business; M.A. degree, The Ohio State University Graduate School of Public Policy and Management; B.A. degree, Capital University in Columbus, Ohio
- Can be contacted at 616-392-4100 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.