Learn to recognize what is needed to keep oneself healthy, happy, and feeling good.
The pandemic era is a very new environment for many people. The isolation caused by work-at-home has spawned many mental care crises. Many people live alone. Many people have small social circles of friends and relatives to serve as a social support network. As a result, many people must find ways to ensure their own self-care. That is the focus of this session. Self-care begins with awareness of the need to recognize what is needed to keep oneself healthy, happy, and feeling good. It means doing one's best to recognize depression and find ways to keep one's body, mind, and spirit healthy. This course focuses on how to do that.
William J. Rothwell, Ph.D., SPHR, SHRM-SCP, RODC, CPTD Fellow
Rothwell & Associates, Inc.
- Distinguished Professor, The Pennsylvania State University
- My specialty is Organization Development and Change
- 20 years of full-time HR experience in multinational business and in U.S. government
- Taught HR topics at a major university for 32 years
- Conducted consulting for over 50 multinational companies and countless other organizations
- Published 154 books on HR (look me up on Amazon)
- Member of the Society for HR Management, Association for Talent Development
- Ph.D., MBA, MA, BA
- [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.