Gain insights into the possibilities that data analytics can provide.
Supply chains are more global, significantly more complex, and subject to greater disruptions. Data used by procurement professionals is typically historic and doesn't provide them with a complete picture of the performance of their supplier network. As a result, they are often surprised by failures in performance by that network which impacts cost, customer satisfaction, and quality.
Data analytics, while not a new topic, is an evolving field. Procurement professionals can benefit from a well-thought-through plan to apply new and existing technologies to help them better understand real-time network performance and the performance of their primary and secondary suppliers. Predictive analytics allows procurement professionals to anticipate performance gaps and respond sooner to them. Every company can build upon a core set of analytics to model the needs of its supply chain. This webinar will provide procurement professionals with insights into the possibilities that data analytics can provide for their function.
- Founder and CEO of Group50 Consulting, a Supply Chain Consulting Firm that provides Supply Chain Management Consulting and Supply Chain Management Solutions to manufacturing companies
- Considered a strategy, operations, and supply chain subject matter expert with over 30 years of experience in world-class companies ranging from start-ups to Fortune 50 companies including GE, Black & Decker, Sunbeam, Rain Bird, and Pankl Aerospace
- Has extensive experience in running large global operations and working with boards, business owners, and executives on developing and implementing transformative strategic initiatives including Mergers and Acquisitions, integration, and lean supply chain management which encompasses business process engineering and sustainable continuous improvement initiatives
- Member of the board of advisers for Thinaër and a strategy lead for multiple companies
- Has been an instrumental part in the development and launch of DeWalt and Snakelight at Black & Decker, 11 operational and financial restructurings, the design and launch of Black & Decker’s Global TQM process, and adapting blockchain to the supply chain
- Participates in speaking engagements and has written over 125 articles on critical topics supporting middle market companies
- BSME degree, University of Delaware; MBA degree, Gannon University
- Can be reached at [email protected], (909) 949-9083, or https://www.linkedin.com/in/jgitney
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.