Learn which factors have proven to impress recruiters and hiring managers to the point where they will notice, remember and recommend your resume.
In today's crazy job market and record-high unemployment rate, the competition for all good jobs is intense. However, in the special case, when you identify your personal 'dream job,' it is safe to assume that that 'your job' is also highly desirable to others. The competition is likely to be so intense that the organization is sure to receive over 100 applications. Unfortunately, that means that up to 95% of the applicants will be silently rejected based solely on a quick review of their resume. If you are one of the rejects, you will never know why your resume was not enough even to earn you an interview opportunity. So, to be noticed under this extreme competition, you will need a resume that literally WOWS every reviewer.
With these difficult odds, if you want a fighting chance, you will need to stop listening to all resume advice that does not provide you with a competitive advantage. Instead, you need to build your resume based on hard data that shows exactly what you must do to actually garner the attention of extremely busy recruiters and hiring managers. This material is exclusively based on research that demonstrates exactly which factors have proven to impress recruiters and hiring managers to the point where they will notice, remember, and recommend your resume. So, forget the bad resume advice from your friends and the Internet that is not designed to make your resume stand out. Instead, use this material's content to develop a 'WOW level' resume that will stand out, be remembered, and that will dramatically increase the odds of your resume earning an interview slot. In addition, realize that the process of building a powerful resume will also provide you with accomplishments and present stories that will later help you improve your interview performance.
Dr. John Sullivan & Associates
- Leading expert on recruiting, teaching hundreds of corporate recruiters through his speaking at conferences, onsite corporate training, webinars, and weekly articles
- As a professor for over 30 years, he has taught thousands of students how to write "Wow resumes" that have garnered them interviews and jobs at leading Silicon Valley companies
- Internationally known HR thought-leader from the Silicon Valley; specializing in strategic talent management solution
- Prolific author with over 900 articles and 10 books covering all areas of talent management along with his many articles and books; has written over a dozen white papers, conducted over 50 webinars, dozens of workshops, and has been featured in over 35 videos
- Engaging corporate speaker who has excited audiences at over 300 corporations/organizations in 30 countries on all 7 continents
- Ideas have appeared in every major business source including the Wall Street Journal, Fortune, BusinessWeek, Fast Company, CFO, Inc., NY Times, SmartMoney, USA Today, HBR, and the Financial Times; in addition, he writes for the WSJ Experts column and the LinkedIn® Talent blog
- Interviewed on CNN and the CBS and ABC nightly news, NPR, as well many local TV and radio outlets
- Fast Company called him the "Michael Jordan of hiring", Staffing.org called him the "Father of HR metrics," and SHRM called him "one of the industries most respected strategists"
- Selected among HR’s Top 10 Leading Thinkers and was ranked #8 among the top 25 online influencers in talent management
- Served as the Chief Talent Officer of Agilent Technologies, the HP spinoff with 43,000 employees, as well as becoming the CEO of the Business Development Center, a minority business consulting firm in Bakersfield, California
- Currently a professor of management at San Francisco State, 1982 – present
- He wants to hear and respond to your most pressing questions about advanced talent strategies; his articles can be found all over the internet and on his popular website www.drjohnsullivan.com and on www.ERE.Net
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.