Gain fresh ideas to deal with tenant violations and the tenants involved.
Most landlords will, at one time or another, face challenges in addressing various tenant lease violations. This topic will address the most common violations and will present specific lease terms and property policies and recommended strategic actions and enforcement strategies which, together, will lead to more effective ways for solving these various tenant problems.
John C. Ivins, Jr.
- Partner with Hirschler Fleischer, a law firm of approximately 90 lawyers with three offices throughout Virginia
- Practice focuses upon the representation of regional and national shopping center/mall owners/developers and REITs and national owners/developers of multi-family housing and includes the handling of a variety of leasing and related matters, tenant disputes, evictions and occupancy-related issues
- Adjunct professor, Advanced Trial Practice and Lawyering Skills, University of Richmond School of Law, 1997-2017
- Selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America, Litigation–Real Estate, Woodward/White, Inc., 2011-2019
- Named “Richmond Lawyer of the Year,” Litigation – Real Estate, The Best Lawyers in America, Woodward/White, Inc., 2017
- Frequent speaker and has written numerous publications
- J.D. degree, University of Richmond School of Law; B.A. degree, Virginia Tech
- Can be contacted at [email protected] or 804-771-9587
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.