Regardless of the business you are in, vendors and suppliers play a key role in not only the success of your business, but also your own personal success.
You will gather information related to building vendor relationships that will best benefit your organization, such as knowing what to look for in reviewing agreement terms that protect your employer and mitigate risk. We will review areas that enhance your value to a vendor and how to make vendors and suppliers work for you. You will hear of several real-life examples of problems and success stories in building vendor relationships. There will be examples of win-win solutions where both the customer and the vendor benefit. You will learn to avoid pitfalls that can cause problems for you and your organization and about monitoring vendor performance to enhance the quality of the services they provide your company or agency.
Kenneth M. Jones
- Past purchasing officer, worked part-time for the SUNY Center for International Development with their program in Kenya, Africa
- Has trained many university staff on procurement rules and regulations
- Established online ordering processes with vendors ranging from office supplies to lab chemicals and continues to provide training in his current position to procurement staff in Nairobi, Kenya
- More than 30 years of experience working in the public and nonprofit procurement field
- Previous purchasing experience included procuring commodities, services, and construction for the departments on campus
- Conducts regular seminars, webinars, and workshops on various procurement topics
- Past purchasing assistant for the New York State Office of Taxation and Finance
- Can be contacted at 518-875-6854 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.