Learn to utilize various loan documents and understand the due diligence review that should be conducted in the closing of commercial loans.
Closing on a commercial loan transaction can be a difficult and complex process. It is important for all involved in the closing process to have a general idea of what all goes into properly and effectively closing a commercial loan transaction. This course will help those responsible for conducting commercial loan transaction closings understand the reasons for utilizing various loan documents and what they mean. It will also give one an understanding of the due diligence review that should be conducted in connection with the closing of a commercial real estate loan and how to best facilitate a smooth and effective transaction for all involved. Please note, residential real estate loans will not be the focus of this material. However, some information provided may be useful to residential practitioners.
Jodi L. Henninger
Clingen Callow & McLean, LLC
- Partner in the office of Clingen Callow & McLean, LLC
- Practice emphasizes all aspects of commercial real estate and financial lending transaction
- Conducts regular seminars and workshops on numerous commercial real estate and financial lending transactions, including ‘Complete Commercial Real Estate Loan Closing Checklist’ live webinar for Lorman Education Services
- Member of Illinois State Bar Association, DuPage County Bar Association, CREW (Commercial Real Estate Women) - Chicago Chapter
- J.D. Degree, DePaul University College of Law
- B.A. Degree in speech communication, University of Illinois
- Can be contacted at 630-871-8550 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.