Understand your current operating model as a human resource leader.
The HR field encompasses many aspects. One crucial aspect is understanding what type of HR leader you are. All too often, an HR leader forgets to examine their leadership style and to know if this is the best way to lead other HR professionals. Much of HR has to do with coaching other leaders on picking the best candidates for the job, managing employee relations, and handling conflicts. If you want to do more than just the day-to-day work, it is essential to understand your current operating model as an HR leader and how to get unstuck and change into the leader you were meant to be. This program will help HR professionals navigate this change to become more effective and not just productive.
Jackie A. Sexson
- Compliance and HR leader
- Former executive director with the legal and human resources consulting firm, The Sexson Group
- Extensive experience in employment and labor law, as well as human resources
- Has a legal and HR background in employee relations, performance management (360-degree feedback), organizational management, benefits administration, recruitment and selection, compensation, equal employment opportunity, and training and development
- Experience with the public sector, Fortune 500 companies, and small startup companies
- Held director and executive-level positions and worked as an independent consultant
- Certified as a senior professional in human resources by the Society for Human Resources Management
- J.D. and M.B.A. degrees
- Can be contacted at [email protected] or 334-274-3007
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.