Stay in sync with your boss and increase the value of your relationship so that it is more positive, productive, efficient, and effective.
Let's face it. There are two types of people in the workplace: those who survive and those who thrive. Survivors are often underutilized--their real value overlooked and even ignored. In contrast, thrivers are their boss' most valuable asset. They master the art of the boss/employee partnership, and their value is appreciated and rewarded. If you want to thrive in your demanding career, you need the following easy-to-implement techniques to increase your value to your boss, your organization, and yourself.
Discover how to identify and inventory your tangible and intangible skills to better align yourself with your boss' to cultivate a positive partnership. Learn the seven communication and processing styles and which ones your boss uses most. Learn communication do's and don'ts to avoid a misunderstanding. Facilitate productive workplace conversations between you and your boss. Create a clear roadmap to build that ideal working partnership that will allow you and your boss to perform efficiently and effectively. Incorporate up-to-date technology to increase your productivity and decrease your stress.
This topic will explain those techniques and more in five easy steps (A.S.S.E.T.). and will help you banish that out-of-sync feeling, build a solid partnership with your boss, and become your boss' most valuable asset.
Angela D. Massey
Life On Purpose LLC
- Owner and president, Life on Purpose LLC, a professional human resource development company specializing in training, consulting, and coaching
- Certified human behavior specialist, Uniquely You, Inc.
- Certified professional coach, Professional Coach Academy
- The Leadership and Management Certification Program, National Seminars Training; The Business Professional Certification Program, National Seminars Training
- Unique distinction, conducted professional development seminars throughout North America, Japan, and Barbados
- Author, Going the Distance! Success Strategies for Online Students; Interview Skills: How to Get Hired NOW!; and Lead Like a Woman: The Top Ten Leadership Mistakes Women Make and How to Avoid Them
- Former member of ABWA, ASTD, and IAAP
- Featured speaker at IAAP Connecticut River Valley Chapter
- Creator of Remain C.A.L.M: Partnership Pointers for Executive and Administrative Assistants©
- Lead facilitator, the leadership conference, the women's conference, the extraordinary assistant, assertive communication skills for women and management skills for secretaries, administrative assistants, and support staff
- Ph.D. in biblical studies, M.S. degree in organizational leadership
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.