Understand the concepts of supply chain management and drive value for your company.
The COVID-19 pandemic exposed supply chain weaknesses and caused widespread disruption to global businesses. But it also presented an opportunity to re-evaluate and rethink supply chains; to build resilience, while reducing costs and improving the customer experience. In this topic we will introduce you to the field of supply chain management. We will cover basic concepts of the supply chain, introduce the forecast to fulfill value chain, and define key metrics to manage a supply chain. We will then discuss the increasing importance of supply chain management today and key trends. We will dive into key areas such as sales and operations planning, purchasing, inventory management and customer service. Finally, we will bring to life these concepts through actual client case studies from design through implementation of transformational business strategies that drove growth while improving profitability and cash flow.
- Senior Director, Strategy and Transactions Practice, EY-Parthenon
- Over 15 years strategy consulting and industry experience across the globe with a range of industries including technology, telecommunications, medical devices, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, and private equity; At EY-P, Aaditya is responsible for helping clients improve cash flow by optimizing working capital
- Prior to EY-P, he was a manager in Accenture’s Strategy and Operations practice and a senior engineer at Intel Corporation
- Master's and bachelor’s degrees in electrical engineering, Cornell University; M.B.A. degree, Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University
- Senior Director of Strategy & Transactions, EY-Parthenon
- 15 years of experience in the areas of supply chain transformation, S&OP, inventory optimization and strategic sourcing, across a broad spectrum of industries including life science, industrial manufacturing, CPG, and technology industries
- Experienced in multi-country supply chain and working capital improvement projects and solution development; he led mostly cross boarder projects that delivered tangible cash or P&L benefits and sustainable process improvement
- Prior to EY-P, he had a diverse background working as a management consultant at Kearney, a serial investor and strategist in Asia, and a branding and media specialist for WPP in southeast Asia
- M.B.A. degree, Ohio State University; bachelor of law degree, Shanghai International Studies University
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.