Lower the chances of getting burned out by recognizing the causes and symptoms of stress due to the overuse of virtual platforms.
Working remotely has its benefits but also some limitations and drawbacks. Employees and managers are both facing stress and anxiety in their personal and professional lives as COVID-19 continues to spread. Job demands have become more taxing and this affects their ability to meet their job requirements and eventually leads to stress and or burnout.
Stress and burnout are connected, and individuals can lower the chances of getting burned out by recognizing the causes and symptoms of stress and taking preventive action. Zoom fatigue describes the tiredness, worry or burnout associated with overusing virtual platforms of communication. This material highlights techniques for setting boundaries and learning to be present during video calls and tips for self-care to avoid burnout.
ARH Employee Training
- President of ARH Employee Training, working to create and customize employee soft skills training programs that fit the culture of her clients
- More than 20 years of training facilitation/learning and development career, developing custom soft skills employee programs, onboarding, and Train the Trainer experience
- Faculty member of the American Management Association where she trains communication skills
- Corporate trainer for Fortune 500 companies across the country and globally
- Partners with business coaches, HR leaders, and other business leaders to facilitate corporate and institutional training events
- Member of several professional organizations and has received numerous certifications
- Writes weekly articles on LinkedIn® Pulse that have garnered much recognition and an international following
- Can be contacted at [email protected]; http://www.linkedin.com/in/audreyhtraining138/; [email protected]; www.arhemployeetraining.com/; www.facebook.com/ARH-Employee-Skills
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.