Be prepared for problems that may arise during the real estate transaction process.
This topic will explain how to preempt various issues during the negotiation and drafting phases, with an eye toward securing an optimal contract for one's client. It will also address the types of issues that surface as the transaction unfolds, whether during the due diligence phase or even at settlement, offering practical solutions and practice tips. Finally, it will cover litigation topics and cost-benefit strategies to assist you with delivering the most value-added legal services to your clients.
Harper J. Dimmerman, Esq.
Harper J. Dimmerman, PC
- Principal, Dimmerman PC, located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Practice areas include real estate law, litigation, legal malpractice, estate law, family law, and consulting
- Contributor to an ALM publication
- Mediator with the Greater Philadelphia Association of REALTORS®
- Adjunct Professor at Temple University (2009-2021)
- Former REALTOR® with Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices
- May be contacted at [email protected] or 215-545-0600
Alan Nochumson, Esq.
- Shareholder at Nochumson P.C.
- Practice in real estate, litigation, land use and zoning, business formation, and general counseling
- Frequent author and lecturer on issues commonly confronting businesses, individuals, and professionals, including serving as an adjunct professor at Temple University’s Fox School of Business
- Has written a monthly real estate column for the Legal Intelligencer, the oldest legal publication in the country since 2004
- Recognized as 'A Lawyer on the Fast Track' by American Lawyer Media, a Super Lawyer in Real Estate by Thomson Reuters Corporation, received the highest rating by LexisNexis Martindale-Hubbell, an 'Influencer of Real Estate' by the Philadelphia Inquirer, and 'Best of the Bar' in Real Estate by the Philadelphia Business Journal
- J.D. degree, George Washington University School of Law; B.A. degree, with high distinction, State University of New York at Albany
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.