•You will be able to describe what risk assessment is.
•You will be able to discuss how risk assessment involves exploring specific data and knowing its limitations.
•You will be able to review how collateral information is essential to any reliable risk assessment.
Mary Alice Conroy, Ph.D., ABPP
Sam Houston State University
- Currently director of clinical training in forensic and clinical psychology at Sam Houston State University
- Past president of the American Academy of Forensic Psychology (AAFP)
- Writer of two recent books on violence risk assessment
- Conducted more than 1200 violence risk assessments over 20 year period for the Federal Bureau of Prisons
- Provider of several workshops annually on violence risk assessment for the American Academy of Forensic Psychology and the Texas Psychological Association
- Winner of the AAFP Distinguished Contributions to Forensic Psychology Award
- Ph.D. degree in clinical psychology, University of Houston; board certified in forensic psychology
- Can be contacted at 936-294-3806 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.