Understand the benefits and risks of prepackaged and pre-negotiated plans to accomplish Chapter 11 reorganization.
While the goal of every Chapter 11 case is to confirm a plan of reorganization, the plan approval process can take many shapes. In this topic you will learn why prepackaged and pre-negotiated Chapter 11 cases are becoming increasingly popular with business debtors, with a particular emphasis on small and medium-sized business debtors. This material will delve into the benefits and risks for both debtors and creditors of prepackaged and pre-negotiated plans to accomplish a Chapter 11 reorganization and offer strategies and considerations for all stakeholders in the negotiation process.
Sacks Tierney P.A.
- Shareholder with Sacks Tierney P.A.
- More than 40 years of experience with complex restructuring, bankruptcy protection (debtor and creditor), transaction and litigation matters
- Certified Bankruptcy Specialist (Arizona Board of Legal Specialization) and a Certified Business Bankruptcy Specialist (American Board of Certification)
- Received the Best Lawyers® 2019 Bankruptcy “Lawyer of the Year” and 2021 Bankruptcy Litigation “Lawyer of the Year” (Scottsdale)
- Super Lawyers “Top 50 Arizona” list of attorneys multiple times
- Frequent speaker and has written numerous publications
- J.D. degree, Arizona State University; B.A. degree, cum laude, Arizona State University
- Can be contacted at 480-212-1682 or [email protected]
Sierra M. Minder
Sacks Tierney P.A.
- Attorney with Sacks Tierney P.A.
- Practices in the areas of bankruptcy and restructuring and litigation
- While a newcomer to the bankruptcy scene, she has had the opportunity to work under a diverse group of bankruptcy attorneys, representing both Debtors and Creditors in Chapter 11 cases
- Practice focuses on helping her clients find efficient and practical solutions, in and out of bankruptcy
- Before joining Sacks Tierney, she served as Legislative Correspondent for economic and judicial issues for U.S. Senator Dan Sullivan, and she was an extern at the Gonzaga University Office of General Counsel, where she researched tort liability, constitutional law, and contract issues for the University
- J.D. degree, magna cum laude, Gonzaga University School of Law where her achievements included the CALI Awards in Civil Procedure, Advanced Torts, and Consumer Law
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.