Gain perspective on practical challenges in complying with current data privacy laws and learn strategies to overcome such challenges.
The regulation of data privacy in the U.S. is evolving rapidly, leaving many organizations uncertain about which data privacy laws they may be subject to, the general requirements under those laws, and what to anticipate soon if the American Data Privacy and Protection Act (ADPPA) or similar federal data privacy legislation becomes law. This presentation will help attendees gain perspective on some of the practical challenges in complying with current data privacy laws and offer strategies on how to overcome such challenges. The live webinar will also help attendees understand the focal areas of new proposed federal legislation and implications for organizations and individuals if such proposed legislation becomes law. This webinar is critical for those responsible for data privacy functions to gain insight into how to approach data privacy compliance in a manner that will align with legal requirements now and in the near future.
Health Sciences Law Group LLC
- An attorney with Health Sciences Law Group LLC
- Assist clients with all aspects of global data privacy compliance, including but not limited to, drafting/negotiating agreements, developing internal compliance programs (e.g., policies and procedures, training, templates, and other compliance tools), conducting data privacy audits and gap analyses, and advising on new data privacy legislation and critical updates to existing legislation
- Author of various publications relating to health sciences and meeting GDPR requirements
- Member of the International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP)
- J.D. degree, Marquette University Law School; B.A. degree, University of Madison
- Email: Can be contacted at [email protected] or (414)206-2103
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.