Gain an understanding of what processes can be employed to protect confidential information, and what technologies can be leverage.
The pandemic has changed working remotely from a forward-thinking perk to a business necessity. This change has dramatically broadened the attack surface upon which businesses must protect against attacks upon their business by hackers. The situation is complicated by the rushed way this change occurred, denying businesses the opportunity to methodically examine the people, processes, and technology that can safeguard business data. This presentation is designed to address what confidential information is, who is impacted, what processes we can employ to protect confidential information, and what technology administrative assistants can leverage to protect that confidential information.
Patrick T. Cronin, Esq.
- Senior Manager for Accenture, an international system integrator, focusing on privacy and data governance
- Accenture is a consultancy that enables their clients’ teams so their clients can implement the processes and technology to deliver data excellence and drive their business forward
- Principal for 10 years in the forensic firm of Eastern Computer Forensics, providing litigation support to law firms in the areas of data analysis, historic cell tower analysis, and forensic cell phone/hard drive analysis
- Conducts regular seminars on data analysis and data visualization for attorneys
- Has been admitted in both criminal and civil proceedings as an expert on data analytics topics
- J.D. degree, Rutgers University; B.S. degree in computer science, William Paterson University; Cert. Forensic Analysis, Champlain College; Cert. Data Analysis, Johns Hopkins University
- Can be contacted at [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.